Phil joined Nicholas & Co in 2016 having spent the first 8 years of his career at a well-regarded Thames Valley firm. He advises on a broad range of property and commercial disputes.
Recent experience includes:
- acting for the Claimant in a complex misprepresentation claim arising from the sale of a business (settled following mediation);
- advising a commercial client on protecting its reputation (including injuctive relief);
- instructed in a multi-million pound management and loan dispute in the Chancery Division arising out of an overseas property deal;
- advising a client on a multi-million pound misrepresentation and freezing order in the High Court;
- successfully resisting a complex Proprietary Estoppel claim in the Chancery Division of the High Court;
- advising on a multi-million pound breach of contract claim in the London Mercantile Court;
- advising on and dealing with enfranchisement claims under LRHUDA 1993.
Outside work Phil enjoys playing golf, motorsports and cooking.
- DDI: 020 7323 4450
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org