Nicole is our Employment Law Specialist Consultant
Nicole qualified as a solicitor at City and International law firm Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner in September 1999 where she practised for many years. She advises on a broad range of employment law matters, both contentious and non-contentious.
Nicole's range of experience includes:
- general HR advisory work, including advising on disciplinary and grievance matters, redundancy programmes, performance management and managing sickness absence;
- drafting contracts of employment, service agreements, consultancy agreements and secondment agreements;
- drafting and advising on the enforceability of restrictive covenants;
- drafting and negotiating settlement agreements;
- advising on the application of TUPE in corporate finance, property and PFI/PPP transactions;
- proceedings in the employment tribunal, including advising on the merits and strategy and drafting pleadings and witness statements.
Nicole enjoys amateur dramatics, playing the piano and keeping fit.
- DDI: 020 7323 4450
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org